Lady's Pre-Owned Rolex Two Tone Datejust 26 - Champagne Dial
Please call for in-store availability.
Watch Details: Pre-Owned Lady's Rolex Certified By Swiss Crown Usa - Two Tone Datejust Jubilee W/ Champagne Dial & 18K Fluted Bezel, 26mm Case & Stainless Steel/18K Gold Band
Swiss Crown Usa Independent Verification: Each Pre-Owned Rolex Watch Is Independently Examined By Gemworld International Inc., One The The Most Respected Gemological Laboratories In The Us. Each Verification Includes A Professional Photograph And Shows The Serial Number Of The Pre-Owned Rolex.
Warranty: Every Pre-Owned Rolex Certified By Swiss Crown Usa Comes With A 2 Year Limited Warranty Which Guarantees That Your Watch Movement Is Free From Defects In Material Or Workmanship For Two Years From The Date You Purchased A Swiss Crown Usa Pre-Owned Watch From An Authorized Swiss Crown Usa Retailer. This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover The Watch Case, Bracelet, Clasp, Crystal, Crown, Stem, Damage Due To Normal Wear And Tear, Misuse, Or Accident. This Limited Warranty Will Not Be Valid If The Watch Has Been Tampered With, Taken Apart Or Repaired By Anyone Other Than A Swiss Crown Usa Authorized Servicer. Swiss Crown Usa Is Not Liable For Any Compensatory, Incidental, Consequential, Or Punitive Damages. Our Liability For Any Damages Is Limited To The Price Paid For The Watch. Please Contact Michaels Jewelers For Warranty Claim Information.
Swiss Crown Usa's Overhaul Process
Inspection & Authentication
- Remove Bracelet, Record Style Number Between Lugs At 12 O’Clock And Serial Number Between Lugs At 6 O’Clock
- De-Case Movement, Remove Hands And Dial,
- Inspect Movement Number
- Identify And Authenticated By Technicians Trained To Work On Luxury Swiss Watches
- Completely Disassemble Movement
- Inspect All Parts For Integrity
- Place All Parts In Ultrasonic Machine Cleaning Cycle
- Place All Parts In Rinse Cycle, Perform Three Times
- Identify Parts For Replacement
- Reassemble Movement, Oil Gear Train, Winding MechaniSm., Balance Bushings And Mainspring With Recommended Rolex Lubricants Only
- Insert Movement In Automatic Movement Tester To Verify Beat And Regulate Timing To +7/-7 Sec/Day
Refinish & Polish
- Buff Bracelet And Case
- Steam Clean Case And Bracelet
- Install Case Back And Gaskets If Needed
- Vacuum Test To -.7 Bar
- Pressure Test To Recommended Depth Levels
- Wet Test If Leak Is Present
Re-Case & Time:
- Set Case In Automatic Winder For Visual Timing Confirmation For Duration Of 48 Hours Plus
- Install Bracelet Upon Confirmed Timing
Swiss Crown Usa Llc And Michael’S Jewelers Are Not An Authorized Dealer Or Repair Center Nor Affiliated With, Endorsed Or Sponsored By Rolex And None Of The Swiss Crown Usa Llc Products Are Sold, Distributed And /Or Certified By Rolex.
This item is available online only and ships directly from the vendor.